Virtual CFO Services
Virtual CFO services are perfect for those clients who want business and financial planning advice, financial and KPI monitoring, regular contact and management consulting. We will work as part of your management team, ensuring your business is firing on all cylinders.
All our clients are different, and we will take a tailored approach to find out what it is exactly you require. However, some of the more common examples of services we provide are as follows:
- Create and provide a monthly management report, with explanations in plain English to help your management team understand the company's financials.
- Thoroughly review your company financials, which will:
- Find poorly performing areas of your business
- Figure out 'quick wins' to improve your company's profitability.
- Incorporate relevant and measurable key performance indicators (KPIs), allowing you to:
- Give your management, divisions and employees targets to strive to achieve
- Compare how your company is tracking against targets
- Make changes to your business quickly, if the data is showing you things are not working.
- Complete regular reviews to maximise your company's financial performance and cash flow management.
- Partake in managent strategy analysis, including
- A thorough review of the industry and your competitors
- Assess your company's strengths and weaknesses, and brainstorm how to use these for your advantage
- Look for gaps in the market that your company can take advantage of (including international market entry if applicable)
- Focus on the long term goals of your company, and develop a plan on how to get there.
- Link the long term goals into annual financial forecasts and budgets, to be used in monthly reviews and KPI analysis.
- Prepare your year end financial accounts and tax returns, as required by the Inland Revenue Department
- Assess your likely tax requirements during the year, allowing you to plan accordingly and not get a surprise - or end up with late payment penalties and interest.
- Keep your accounts in good order, including reconciling:
- Your bank accounts
- Your Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Your Expense Claims
- Ensure all GST requirements are met, including registering your company if it is required (or beneficial to do so).